- Approach to environment
Through operation that Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd. SC Division recognizes maintenance of global environment to be important issue and includes environment and harmony,
We reduce environmental load and contribute to realization of recycling society and restraint of global warming.
- Commercial facilities use energy, resources in large quantities and exhaust a large quantity of refuse and work on contents following as environmental influence measures.
- 1. Resource saving, energy saving activity by operational review
- 2. Recycling-related activities by classification of refuse
- 3. Reduction of refuse by reduction of garbage, reduction of paper
- 4. We work on surrounding environment beautification that cooperated with area
- 5. Cooperation reinforcement about environmental improvement with management bond-issuing company
- To prevent environmental pollution, technical; set environmental purpose, aim economically as far as is possible, and promote continuous improvement.
- We observe environmental related law, regulations and other requirements which our district agreed to.
- We document and publicize environmental policy to all employees and cooperation supplier and we publish in homepage and disclose generally.
July 1, 2017
Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co., Ltd.
SC division director Ishikawa Takane
●Approach of resource saving, energy saving
We managed electricity used in Solaria Plaza appropriately and introduced electric central monitoring system to make use for reduction of consumption.
●Approach to refuse reduction
We introduce garbage disposal of Solaria Plaza machine to use microorganism for "eco-center" (biorunner) and use compost as manure of the U.S. cultivation at organic farm of Imari-shi, Saga and are doing recycling to use as circulation rice at restaurant of soraria Nishitetsu Hotel.
●Environmental improvement around the facility
Of "Tenjin clean day" "suppose bicycle" and neighborhood association of We Love-Tenjin Shrine meeting "hear, and taking the ease does, and unit" works on local cleaning activity and environmental problem.